COLLABORATIVE GOVERNANCE ACCELERATOR
Circle Forward is constantly improving how we scale up the skill sets for collaborative governance.
Now, we’re offering leaders and social innovators in collaborative networks and co-ops the tools and support to design their own collaborative governance systems — so they can achieve equity, transparency, and forward momentum in their operations.
We are envisioning the Collaborative Governance Accelerator as a an approximately 6- to 18-month program that helps members of cohort groups address the following eight governance design issues in their network or organization.
THE COLLABORATIVE GOVERNANCE ACCELERATOR WILL PROVIDE A POWERFUL TOOLKIT OF FRAMEWORKS AND PLATFORMS FOR:
- Network structure
- Addressing power and equity
- Navigating complexity
- Engaging diverse stakeholders
- Communicating with transparency
- Learning, measurement, and evaluation
- Individualized coaching and design sessions
- Online support via live and recorded webinars
- A peer-to-peer learning environment
LEADING TO AN INDIVIDUALIZED IMPLEMENTATION PLAN THAT COULD INCLUDE:
- A set of governance documents, policies and practices that support your unique collaborative governance system
- A facilitation toolbox for leading productive and engaging meetings
- Decision-making practices that do not require meetings
- Shared leadership practices that leverage the gifts, talents, and skills available throughout your network
- Network mapping and tools to visualize your network structure
- Adaptive practices for shared measurement and learning