COLLABORATIVE GOVERNANCE ACCELERATOR
We are excited to launch the pilot Collaborative Governance Accelerator with an introduction and information webinar!
August 15, 2019 at 3-4pm eastern/ 12-1pm pacific.
There is no cost to join this call.
Please register here
On this webinar, we will:
- Talk about why consent-based governance is a great choice for networks and cooperatives;
- Consider eight governance design issues and how the Accelerator will support your team to address them.
- Answer your questions about whether the Accelerator pilot program is right for your cooperative or network.
We promise you’ll leave this call with more clarity and valuable tools you can use immediately. Hope you can join us!
Again, you can register here.
Circle Forward is constantly improving how we scale up the skill sets for collaborative governance.
Now, we’re offering leaders and social innovators in collaborative networks and co-ops the tools and support to design their own collaborative governance systems — so they can achieve equity, transparency, and forward momentum in their operations.
We are envisioning the Collaborative Governance Accelerator as a an approximately 6-month program that helps members of cohort groups address the following eight governance design issues in their network or organization.
THE COLLABORATIVE GOVERNANCE ACCELERATOR WILL PROVIDE A POWERFUL TOOLKIT OF FRAMEWORKS AND PLATFORMS FOR:
- Network structure
- Addressing power and equity
- Navigating complexity
- Engaging diverse stakeholders
- Communicating with transparency
- Learning, measurement, and evaluation
- Individualized coaching and design sessions
- Online support via live and recorded webinars
- A peer-to-peer learning environment
LEADING TO AN INDIVIDUALIZED IMPLEMENTATION PLAN THAT COULD INCLUDE:
- A set of governance documents, policies and practices that support your unique collaborative governance system
- A facilitation toolbox for leading productive and engaging meetings
- Decision-making practices that do not require meetings
- Shared leadership practices that leverage the gifts, talents, and skills available throughout your network
- Network mapping and tools to visualize your network structure
- Adaptive practices for shared measurement and learning