“On-the-Job” Training and Design
Become the architect of your own collaborative governance system.
Governance is contextual, so we bring the latest research and our own hard-won experience into your space.
Consent: a key to including all voices
Introduction to Circle Forward
A facilitated interactive experience for your leadership team or workshop that offers a “taste” of collaborative decision-making with time for Q & A.
Equity, transparency and creativity embedded into your operations
The Collaborative Governance Toolkit and Dashboard
- Create a Culture of Consent
- Clarify Your Purpose
- Measure Performance
- Create action/reflection cycles of learning
- Develop a culture of experimentation
- Create Charters/By-laws/Policies and Procedures
Support for Network Development
You might call it a coalition, network, alliance, collective impact, or something else. We can help you navigate some of the complexities of multi-organizational, multi-sector, and multi-scale (MS3) collaboration.
- Network start-up
- Facilitation of meetings and events
- Organizational design for charters and policies
- Planning and measurement
- Cultivate facilitative leadership
- Sustain inclusion and equity
- Systems and network mapping
Professional Facilitation and Planning for Impact
We facilitate meetings and retreats, using a wide range of process tools and techniques, for engaging, inclusive, and safe spaces that support critical thinking, shared dialogue, and action planning.
We manage participatory and inclusive processes to help you:
- Clarify your purpose
- Develop a theory of change
- Conduct strategic assessment
- Listen to stakeholders
- Develop results-based accountability
- Create measurement systems
Facilitative Leadership Development
We model and support the development of facilitative leadership skills with real-time coaching provided with our “on-the-job” packages. We also host peer-to-peer learning opportunities to connect with others.
- 1:1 leadership consultation and coaching.
- Capacity building
- Deepening the Art of Facilitation Meetup
First-aid for Group Conflict
In order for people’s highest creativity, best contribution and collective intelligence to come forward, a safe space, trust, and a structure for conflict resolution are needed.
If your group is finding itself stuck in conflict, with diminishing productivity, we provide you with tools and processes to help your team get to the root of the conflict, reduce stress and tension, and improve communication.