“On-the-Job” Training and Design
Become the architect of your own collaborative governance system.
Governance is contextual, so we bring the latest research and our own hard-won experience into your space.
Introduction to Circle Forward
A facilitated interactive experience for your leadership team or workshop that offers a “taste” of collaborative decision-making with time for Q & A.
Collaborative Decision-making Package
In 21st Century decision-making, we need methods that promote collaboration. Nobody has the full perspective. It’s time to move beyond the options of majority rule or consensus, away from decision-making that creates winners and losers. Now, as our culture grows much more complex in its diversity, we offer you a simple, very different framework, a third option: Consent.
Planning for Impact
We manage participatory and inclusive processes to help you:
- Clarify your purpose
- Develop a theory of change – the rationale for what you do and why
- Conduct strategic assessment and listen to stakeholders
- Develop results-based accountability and measurement systems
Designing an Adaptive Organization
- Clarify Your Purpose
- Measure Performance
- Create action/reflection cycles and a culture of learning and experimentation
- Create Charters/By-laws/Policies and Procedures
Professional Facilitation and Planning
We facilitate meetings and retreats, using a wide range of process tools and techniques, for engaging, inclusive, and safe spaces that support critical thinking, shared dialogue, and action planning.
Support for Network Weaving
You might call it a coalition, network, alliance, collective impact, or something else. We can help you navigate some of the complexities of multi-organizational, multi-sector, and multi-scale (MS3) collaboration.
- Network start-up
- Facilitation of meetings and events
- Organizational design, including charters and policies
- Planning and measurement
- Cultivating facilitative leadership, inclusion, and equity
- Systems and network mapping
Facilitative Leadership Development
We model and support the development of facilitative leadership skills with real-time coaching provided with our “on-the-job” packages. We also host peer-to-peer learning opportunities to connect with others.
- 1:1 leadership consultation and coaching.
- Capacity building
- Deepening the Art of Facilitation Meetup
First-aid for Group Conflict
In order for people’s highest creativity, best contribution and collective intelligence to come forward, a safe space, trust, and a structure for conflict resolution are needed.
If your group is finding itself stuck in conflict, with diminishing productivity, we provide you with tools and processes to help your team get to the root of the conflict, reduce stress and tension, and improve communication.